What to expect at your first consultation
The first consultation will be used to determine the best course of treatment using a clinical examination.
You will be welcomed by our treatment coordinator that will explain our clinic and team philosophy.
You will then have an optical scan (filming of your teeth). The scan of your teeth will be digitally transferred to the consultation room where you will meet Professor Maria Orellana that will discuss your diagnosis and possible treatment plan. We encourage you to take this time to get to know Maria by asking questions and letting her know any of your concerns, which will also help her and her team to come up with the best treatment plan.
What to expect from our pediatric dentists
1. An accurate and honest assessment for dental diseases and conditions.
2. An individualized preventive dental health program that will include personalized information about proper care of the child’s teeth and gingiva.
3. A clear plan in case of emergency treatment such as pain or dental trauma. You will know exactly what to do and/or how to get in touch with us after office hours.
4. All our doctors rendering pediatric dental care will continually and regularly educate themselves, keeping abreast of all new treatment modalities that would benefit our patients.
5. Our team will always keep our office new, modern and offer the latest technology to benefit patient care. Doctors and team members alike will provide services to our patients in a kind, respectful and courteous manner.
What to expect from our orthodontists
1. A dedicated team of doctors lead by Prof. Dr. Orellana and Dr. Iglesias both university trained orthodontists specialists.
2. A commitment to discuss thoroughly the orthodontic diagnosis and treatment plan.
3. A promise to educate the parents and children on the orthodontic issue and possible treatments option for our patients to make an educated decision for your treatment.
4. To provide interceptive and preventive orthodontic to suit the individual growing children’s needs and to avoid further complications.
5. To offer our adults patients an orthodontic treatment that will fit their life style.